With the summer rapidly approaching, it's time to start thinking about all things yellow. Yes, once again, The Pasque Charity is asking its supporters to do something yellow for Hospice Awareness Month in June.
Last year, your Go Yellow efforts raised a magnificent £7,951, but we're sure you can do even better this year!
There are many ways to Go Yellow, including:
- Buy one of our new 'Sunny' lapel pins, or take a box to sell to friends, colleagues or customers.
- Hold a Wear Yellow Day at your place of work/school/club.
- Do something yellow, or hold a yellow event.
- Host Tea at 3 on Friday 18th June.
- Come along to our Midsummer Show on Sunday 20th June at Barnfield College, Luton.
However you choose to Go Yellow, your efforts will help us to continue providing Hospice care for local adults and children.
For more information about Go Yellow, please call our Fundraising Office on 01582 497849 or email email@example.com